QPR ProcessAnalyzer 2020.7 Release
QPR.ProcessAnalyzer 2020.7 enhances your Process Mining experience with many cool features:
- Multi-Model Dashboards: allows users to show data and analysis originating from different process mining models in one dashboard,
- On/Off Filter Rules: offers users a better view on completed cases, historical cases, and the possibility to focus analysis to certain kind of business,
- Enhanced Pivot Tables: a chart visualization option that can be used with any data containing multiple dimensions,
- Visual KPI Cards: an even faster and easier way to communicate multiple KPI values in dashboards,
- Color Mappings for Series and Dimension: customize colors for specific dimension and series element using fixed color mappings,
- New Statistical Expressions, such as aggregation functions, mathematical functions, and conversion functions.
Read more about QPR ProcessAnalyzer’s latest update in this blog post.
1. Process Mining for Service Management
Service Management refers to the activities of building and maintaining customer relationships by making information technology accessible to the customer base. Well-executed Service Management is crucial for maintaining a positive image of the company and improving customer satisfaction.
Read more about Process Mining for Service Management in this blog post.
2. Process Mining for Process Improvement
Quick identification of development areas, reacting proactively to problems, and learning fast are the key requirements for making the needed process improvements to operational performance.
QPR ProcessAnalyzer Recognized in Gartner Market Guide for Process Mining 2020
Gartner has listed QPR Software as a Representative Vendor of Process Mining in its 2020 Market Guide for Process Mining. According to the report, “recent trends in automation and knowledge of the underlying processes/interactions are key to digital transformation. Process mining helps enterprise architecture and technology innovation leaders understand operations and performance in order to create operational resilience.”
“We are very pleased with the continuous recognition by Gartner, as it shows that we are continuously creating value to our process mining customers and supporting them in their digital transformation journeys.” – says CEO of QPR Software, Jari Jaakkola.
Continue reading this news article and find more Gartner Market Guides that mention QPR Software here.
QPR Software partners with Village Software to bring Process Mining to the UK G-Cloud 12 Framework
The UK Government’s Crown Commercial Service has awarded the G-Cloud 12 Framework Agreement to QPR Software UK Partner, Village Software. Village Software offer solutions that utilize world class software to provide users with a platform to mine and improve processes, manage data from all sources and deliver innovative analytics and reporting. Within the Agreement, Village have partnered with QPR Software to empower users with the very best process mining platform.
“We are delighted to be partnered with QPR Software and able to offer your outstanding Process Mining solution.” – says Graham James, Head of Strategic Business Development, Village Software.
Continue reading this news article here.
Process Mining for Auditing and Compliance
In the constantly changing risk management landscape, auditors need to adapt fast. Stewart Wallace, Director of Risk Analytics at EY UK revealed why Process Mining is crucial to success: “Before, you looked at the process documentation, and that would give you maybe 40 percent of the truth. Process Mining tells you what’s actually happening, 100 percent coverage.”
Moreover, instead of conducting interviews and using only small data samples for audit, auditors can now look at organizations’ entire data in a visualized form and instantly spot violations of Service Level Agreements, Four Eye Principle and Compliance. How?
Download QPR’s comprehensive, 10-page guide and learn how to transform your auditing and compliance process: