A large European Organization uses the Process Analysis Tool for the purposes of: Capability Analysis and Capacity Planning
OMAS has undertaken:
- The design of the new Business Architecture, which includes: the Hierarchy of Business Processes, the Roles, the Systems and the Interoperability between them.
- The Analysis of the critical Business Procedures to capture the capacity and the capabilities of the staff.
- The Development of Business Performance and Personnel Performance Management System.
New release of QPR ProcessAnalyzer
Process mining is a key factor in the data operations of a data-driven organization, as it depicts the functions and highlights inefficient processes and other hidden information.
The new version of QPR ProcessAnalyzer is aimed at those who want to find new ways to enhance their business efficiency, detect and eliminate operational problems, and access important KPIs.
Through the QPR ProcessAnalyzer you can obtain information to monitor, analyze, improve and automate your operations. The latest product features even inform you about potential business opportunities that can be exploited.
New functional features of QPR ProcessAnalyzer:
1. Business calendars deliver accurate KPI measures:
Through this new feature an organization has the opportunity to monitor its KPIs based on the actual working hours in each process. QPR ProcessAnalyzer in seconds and without complex formulas: can easily check the KPIs of calendar time and business time.
2. Operational SLAs to classify success and improvement potential:
SLAs refer to agreements at a quantifiable level of service expected of a customer, a supplier, or sometimes, the level of service between two parts of a company.
Through the QPR ProcessAnalyzer an organization can easily monitor SLAs in a very short time thus increasing customer satisfaction and long-term success.
3. Business Notification and Actions to keep operations highly efficient:
Some examples are:
- Emergency notifications.
- Emergency control through the QPR Operational Control Panel and assignment to the responsible team.
- Monthly reports on how to improve the ratio of SLAs from month to month.
- Delay notifications.
You can sign up for future QPR Software webinars to learn more about the new features of QPR ProcessAnalyzer: