Business Transformation Project: “The Culture Change and Transition to the new Operational Model”
The main objectives of the project are:
- Effective implementation of the new transversal Agency’s Operating Model
- Create the foundations of the future Culture of the Agency
- Development of the Agency via the Competency Based HR Strategy
The organization has put in place a new organizational structure, aiming to become a state-of-the-art organization and target a new way of thinking and a service oriented operating model. All the important aspects of the transversal service-oriented operations for eu-LISA, will be brought together in a sustainable and refined operating model, with a considerable impact on the current Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and professional attitudes, as well as, on the end-to-end processes, applications and interoperability.
For the successful implementation of the new eu-LISA Business Operational Model, the Agency needs to establish a new Culture that aligns with the Agency’s new mandate. One of the main goals of the project is to support the organization to achieve a new culture, skills and attitudes for the transition and change in the way of thinking by all management and staff, in order to create the mentality “Together as one – we make it happen “.
OMAS Business Solutions to the project
Our company has undertaken the implementation the transition to a new Business Model which includes:
- The design of the new Business Architecture, which includes: the Hierarchy of Business Processes, the Roles, the Systems and the Interoperability between them.
- The Analysis of critical Business Procedures to capture the capacity and capabilities of staff.
- The Development of Business Performance and Personnel Performance Management System.
OMAS Solutions, having a close and long-term collaboration with the Athens University of Economics and Business, collaborates with renowned professors, as the scientific advisory committee on the project.
OMAS provides Consulting Services for the implementation of the Strategy in Practice, Capture, Analysis, Redesign and Process Management, Process Mining, implementation of Business Intelligence Projects and Design of Business Architecture. OMAS supports its customers to obtain valuable information on up-to-date decisions that make a difference.