New features of QPR ProcessAnalyzer 2020.8:
1. Process Queue Analysis
The new “Queue Status by Flows preset Chart” analysis is an easy way to start analyzing bottlenecks in detail. Allows you to select any time period and display all pending tasks during that time period. In this way you can very easily understand the potential bottlenecks and detect delays in your processes.
The maximum performance period can also be determined by using Queue Analysis.
2. Web Links for a better analysis of your processes
QPR ProcessAnalyzer 2020.8 Charts link directly to your ERP systems and other web based tools for providing more information about the cases and starting follow-up actions.
3. Reset zoom for better user experience
The 2020.8 flowchart reset and zoom functionality is an easy-to-use one-click feature for making the flowchart fully visible and resetting the zoom level to 100% for readability.
3. Duration and Weighted Root Cause Analysis
The long duration of the cases is one of the most common problems of the proceedings. The Root Cause analysis engine of QPR ProcessAnalyzer provides an easy-to-use graph that shows with one click the reasons behind the long delays in your process. It helps you to quickly find the root causes for long periods of time and to consider the value of each case when analyzing the root causes.
4. User Management Web UI
QPR ProcessAnalyzer has an extensive set of user administration and management features, including full support for user groups, projects, projects specific roles and case-level permissions. With the 2020.8 enhanced web user interface it is easy for the administrators to Manage Users.
New QPR ProcessAnalyzer Feature Guide
- Discover your procedures as they are (as-is).
- Investigate the degree of compliance of your procedures and the cases that take a long time to complete.
- Learn how to create dynamic control panels and how to calculate KPIs.
- Learn how to operate safely guided by procedures.
The QPR ProcessAnalyzer Operations Guide is updated every six weeks with new features added, to give you all the information you need to discover, automate and optimize your processes.
You can sign up for future QPR Software webinars to learn more about process optimization with QPR ProcessAnalyzer and answer any questions you may have about process mining:
- Tuesday, December 8, 3:00 p.m.: Process Mining for Banking Transformation