Customer Relationship Management Strategy involves the implementation of a integrated business model to manage customer relationships, the detection of development opportunities, the determination of strategic directions and initiatives and the preparation of scenarios for improved customer oriented function and culture in the organization. CRM Strategy also involves a business study focused on Business Mode Analysis, Strategy Identification and finally Business Scenario Selection.
Customer Relationship Management – CRM is the contemporary perception of a company’s communication with its customers, aiming at one-to-one marketing or correct messaging through the proper network at the right time.
Customer Relationship Management provides Market Analysts with the ability to better understand customers’ behavioral differentiation through data analysis methods (such as customer profile, customer classification), providing them with the ability of defining more effective ways of satisfying and consequently retaining their customers, with more efficient exploitation of their value through cross / up selling and the canvass of new customers via specialized customer segmentation.
The key advantages for our customer sum up below:
• Development of a collective, client oriented business strategy including the end customer as well as intermediaries (network).
• Creation of a consistent and credible customer profile.
• Cross selling opportunity screening and sales improvement.
• Evolved customer communication processes forming constant and effective relationships.
• Customer satisfaction metrics.
• Continuous import and consolidation of customer data in an integrated platform.
• Concentration and consolidation of historical customer data.
• Consolidation and exploitation of different data sources – customer data enhancement through statistical analysis and data mining methods.
Our company offers integrated services such as:
• CRM Diagnostic Studies
• Operational CRM
• Customer Profiling / Segmentation / Attrition Analysis, Data Mining & Data Analysis Techniques
• Sales, Marketing and Customer Care Process Management,
• Marketing, Communication and Complaints Management
• Customers Behaviour Analysis
• Current and Future Customer Value Analysis